2016 Boss 182 Amphibious Conversion
2016 Boss Conversion, Factory New IO-580 Engine 315HP, Hartzell 82” Trailblazer, 3370 Gross Weight Increase, equipped with Wipaire’s 182 float kit and new Wipline 3000 amphibious floats, new GTN 750 and fully ADSB compliant, custom Boss paint and modernized interior, cruise @ 130 knts, climb at over 1000 fpm fully loaded.
Why fly a Boss Conversion?
All 182 amphib conversion’s may look the same, but don’t be fooled, underneath the new paint and interiors, the details set them apart. All Wipaire Boss conversions are only available on new generation Cessna 182’s that offer the most-up-to date modern and safety upgrades. This includes: factory corrosion proofing, sound proofing, FAR 23 crash rated seats, more modern auto pilots and instrument panels. Each conversion is equipped with a Lycoming 580 engine offering more torque and horsepower than any other engine available on wheels or floats! All new 2016 conversions include manufacture warranties on the engine, propeller, floats, paint and interior! See additional benefits of the Boss 182 by clicking on the link below.
|Make & Model:||Cessna 182|
1,120 Hrs TT SNEW
NEW Factory New Lycoming -580 Engine -315 HP
New 82” Hartzel Composite Trailblazer Propeller
Modifications & Conversions
2016 Modifications include:
- New Wipline 3000 Amphibious Floats
- Wipaire’s 4 point strut configuration
- 2” of expanded forward CG envelope
- Large cord rudder improving crosswind operations
- Large ventral fin improving stability to equal that of a Caravan
- Gross Weight Increase to 3370 lbs MTOW
- New Lycoming IO-580 Engine
- Heavy Duty Engine Mount/Firewall Reinforcements
- New engine control cables (Throttle / Mixture / Propeller)
- New High Flow Exhaust System
- New engine hoses & lines
- Overhauled 90 amp Alternator
- Slick Mag Start
- New 82” Hartzel Composite Trailblazer Propeller
- New Propeller governor
- Noise reduction
- 20 lb weight reduction
- New Exterior Plastic
- Rosen Visors
- Modernized High Contrast Interior
- Custom Boss Paint Scheme (Blue Effect / Carbon Black Metallic)
- 130 knts + true cruising speed on amphibs
- Rate of climb increased to over 1100 fpm FULLY LOADED @ 3370
- CG envelope allows for pilot/co-pilot & full fuel!
Custom Avionic Suite
- Garmin GTN 750 Nav/Com/GPS –Touch Screen
- Garmin GTX 345 Transponder (ADSB In & Out)
- King KMA 24 Audio Panel
- KX 155A 2nd Nav/Com
- KR 87 ADF
- KT 76C Transponder
- Zaon Traffic Advisory System
- Garmin 696 Color GPS Mounted
- King KAP 140 Auto Pilot –Altitude Hold
- EDM 930 Primary Glass Engine Monitor -Tachometer, Manifold Pressure, Fuel Flow, CHT, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure
- Lake & Air Gear Advisory
New Boss paint scheme completed by Wipaire. Matterhorn white, with new Custom Boss Striping, Blue Effect with Carbon Black Metallic.
Interior has been modernized, custom by Wipaire.