Boroscope Inspection Services
Wipaire maintenance is proud to offer on- or off-site borescope inspection services. We are capable of inspections on all Pratt and Whitney PT6 series engines as well as a host of other applications including cylinders, exhaust systems, or tight space airframe inspections.
We utilize the GE Inspection Technologies, Everest VP500 VideoProbe with 5mm probe and image capture capabilities. Images are saved to internal memory or external flash card and can be saved to your computer or e-mailed to your inspection department, a priceless tool in pre-buy inspections, aircraft leases, or scheduled borescope inspections per the engine manufacturer. Our technicians have been factory trained for efficient and thorough operations.
Whether across the country or right next door, it is worth the call to Wipaire for your next borescope inspection.
Actual image taken of PT6A-114A 1st stage compressor. (Typical FOD inspection)
Actual image taken of PT6A-114A compressor turbine.
- The Latest News From Wipaire
- Certification Recieved for Trailblazer on T206H
- Welcome to Our New VP of Sales and Marketing
- Gateway to Success Internship Returns to Wipaire
- Wipaire to Hold Safety Seminar in Leesburg, FL
- Ben Wiplinger Memorial Scholarship Returns
- Leesburg Facility Named Cessna Authorized S.F.
- Fleet Order from AVIC Joy Air Holdings Ltd.
- Introducing the Aurora Interior
- Scholarship Winners Announced
Aircraft for Sale
- 2002 Cessna Caravan Amphibious 867 HP Pratt & Whitney PT6A-140 Blackhawk Conversion $2,195,000
- 2008 Turbine Conversion DHC-2 MK1 Turbo Beaver Amphibious
- 2004 Cessna T206H Amphibious $459,000.00
- 1956 DeHavilland DHC-2 $700,000
- 2006 Cessna T206H Amphibious $465,000
- 2007 Cessna Turbo 206H $449,000
- 2005 Cessna Turbo 206H Amphibious Call for Details
- 2016 Boss 182 Amphibious Conversion $525,000
- 2016 Boss 182 Amphibious Conversion Call for Details
- 2015 Boss 182 Amphibious Conversion $495,000
- 2016 Boss 182 Conversion $489,000
- 2004 CESSNA TURBO 182T SKYLANE $229,000
- 2014 WIDE BODY PIPER SUPER CUB $219,000
- 2013 Aviat Husky A-1C-200 Amphibious $320,000
- 2007 Aviat Husky A-1B Amphibious $264,000
- 1998 Aviat Husky A-1A Amphibious $139,000
- 1997 Aviat Husky A-1 Amphibious $124,000
- SALE PENDING – Cessna 175 Award Winning Amphibian
- SOLD 1952 DHC-2 Beaver on EDO Straight Floats
- SOLD: 1975 Cessna 182P Amphibious
- SOLD: 1998 CESSNA 182 Seaplane
- SOLD: 1999 Cessna 208 Caravan Amphibious
- SOLD: 2000 Cessna 182S
- SOLD: 2005 Found Aircraft FBA-2C1 $299,000
- SOLD: 1979 Cessna U206G Amphibious
- SOLD: 2015 Boss 182 Conversion Call for Details
- SOLD: 1985 Cessna A185F Amphibious
- SOLD: 2015 Boss 182 Amphibious Conversion Call for Details
- SOLD: 1948 DeHavilland DHC-2 $252,000
- SOLD: 1999 Cessna T206H Amphibious
- SOLD: 2005 American Champion 7GCAA SOLD