Boroscope Inspection Services
Wipaire maintenance is proud to offer on- or off-site borescope inspection services. We are capable of inspections on all Pratt and Whitney PT6 series engines as well as a host of other applications including cylinders, exhaust systems, or tight space airframe inspections.
We utilize the GE Inspection Technologies, Everest VP500 VideoProbe with 5mm probe and image capture capabilities. Images are saved to internal memory or external flash card and can be saved to your computer or e-mailed to your inspection department, a priceless tool in pre-buy inspections, aircraft leases, or scheduled borescope inspections per the engine manufacturer. Our technicians have been factory trained for efficient and thorough operations.
Whether across the country or right next door, it is worth the call to Wipaire for your next borescope inspection.
Actual image taken of PT6A-114A 1st stage compressor. (Typical FOD inspection)
Actual image taken of PT6A-114A compressor turbine.
- The Latest News From Wipaire
- Gateway to Success Internship Program Returns
- Leesburg Location Named Viking Service Center
- A Response to Seaplanes West
- Wipaire Adds Twin Otter Expertise in Florida
- Seminar Schedule & Door Prizes Announced
- Ben Wiplinger Memorial Seaplane Rating Scholarship
- New Exhaust Deflector for Cessna Caravan Series
- Leesburg Grand Opening Celebration
- Approval for Caravan Propeller Pitch Locks
Featured Otter for Sale