The extensive conversion of this Aircraft was completed in 2012. It has only 347 Hrs SMOH and 104 Hrs SPOH with many modifications, new hardware and equipment added. This is a beautiful and high quality Aircraft! Located at KSGS in South Saint Paul, MN and worth coming to see. To own this historic Aircraft contact us today.
|Make & Model:||de Havilland DHC-2 M K I|
13661 Hrs TT
347 Hrs SMOH
Pratt Whitney R-985 O/H performed Covington 03/2008
104 Hrs SPOH
3 Blade Hartzell
OH performed 01/2012
Modifications & Conversions
• Sealand Alaskan Aircraft Sales Cabin Extension
• Lifetime Wing Struts Installed 2012
• Sealand tip Tanks
• Holmes Extended Engine Mount
• Alaska Door
• Wipaire GW 5600 lbs
• Jasco Alternator System
• Aspen EFD 1000
• Garmin GNS 430 GPS/Localizer/Glideslope
• EI MVP – 50 Glass Engine Monitor
• STEC Auto Pilot w/Yaw Trim ST 476 Roll Steering
• Garmin SL30 Nav/Com
• Technisonic TDFM-136A VHF Transceiver
• Garmin GTX 330 Transponder
• Kannad 406 ELT
• Alaska Aircraft Sales Instrument Panel Modification
• Modernized Dash: New Electrical Switches and Circuit Breakers, ACS Keyed Magneto Switch
• Seaton Panel Light Dimmer
• Powder Coated Instrument Panel
- Alaska Aircraft Sales Cargo Tie Down
- Airwolf Remote Oil Filter
- Bracket Air Filter
- Tailwind Oversized Tailwheel Fork
- Gross Weight 5600 lbs – Useful Load 2341
Additional NEW items added, or replaced, on the Aircraft: electrical wiring, O/H oil cooler and temp control valve and new oil lines and oil cooler lines, hardware for wing and gear attachment fittings, pitot and static lines, skins forward of Pilot and Co-Pilot doors and mid cabin door. Pilot side R/H master brake line, elevator and rudder trim cables and rudder trim pin, lifting eye bolts, insulation and sound proofing installed throughout Aircraft and doors, Atlee Dodge rudder torque tube, prop, throttle and mixture handles, flap indicating cable, scat tubing, elevator and rudder pulleys, trim control box, rudder hardware, lower fiberglass skin on tail cone, elevator bearings, L/H elevator attach pin, Whelen LED cabin overhead lights and Aero LED Beacon. Additionally, the master cylinder brake was freshly overhauled and refurbished the battery tray and acid proofed it.
Overall Matterhorn White and Yellow w/Maroon striping. Painted in 2012.
• Custom interior and seating with grey cloth seats, matching sidewalls and flooring. Shoulder harnesses for every seat including the third row seats. Added new seat fittings and hardware in floor and refurbished front and middle flooring.
• LED lighting throughout the interior.
Annual StatusCompleted 01/2016
For more information, please contact Wipaire:
Toll Free: 1-877-414-6825