This 2005 T206H has 763 Hrs TT SNEW, no damage history, fresh water only, maintained by a Cessna Service Station, Wipline 3450 amphibs, Wipaire Co-Pilot Door, Garmin G1000 Nav III Avionics Suite, annual inspection completed 05/2016, new battery 2015, 500 hr mag check recently completed, strong compressions and low engine time. Floats have only been used in fresh water only.
|Make & Model:||Cessna 206|
|Price:||Call for Details|
763 Hrs TT SNEW
763 Hrs TT SNEW
707 Hrs TT SNEW
Harztell Seaplane Propeller
Modifications & Conversions
- Wipline 3450 Amphibious Floats (2005 DOM) (RH float has areas of docking rash, purely cosmetic)
- Amphibious Gear Advisory System
- Wipaire Co-Pilot Door
- 406 ELT
- Engine Heater
- Horizontal Stabilizer Abrasion Boots
- Factory Float Plane Provisions
- AmSafe 4 Place Inflatable Restraint System
- 6 Place Factory Oxygen System (02 Bottle Currently Removed)
- Annual Inspection 05/2016
- 500 Hour Mag Check @ 613 TT
- New easy clean vinyl flooring installed
- Wipline 3450 Amphibious Float Benefits
- Float with the highest buoyancy available for the 206.
- Additional 200 lbs of reserve buoyancy above the MTOW of 3792.
- Forward buoyancy is not compromised as in other competitor floats.
- Largest gross weight increase in the market, 3792 lbs approved for takeoff and landing weights!
- Floats are engineered for gear up and gear down locking, providing additional safety.
- Four point strut attachment for more stability in all loading configurations but is most critical in heavy configurations.
- Most any repair stations will have technology and staff to make repairs in the field.
Garmin G1000 Avionics Suite NAV III
- GDU 1040 MFD Display
- GDU 1040 PFD Display
- GDL 69A XM WX/Radio (subscription required)
- GEA 71 Engine Analyzer
- GIA 63 #1 Nav/Com/GPS Computer
- GIA 63 #2 Nav/Com/GPS Computer
- GMA 1347 Audio Panel
- GMS 77 AHRS
- GMU 44 Magnetometer
- GTX 33 Transponder
- GDC 74 Air Data Computer
- WX 500 Stormscope
- Safe Taxi
- King KAP 140 Auto Pilot, Altitude Hold, Altitude Preselect, VS
- Stand by Instruments, Airspeed, Altimeter, Attitude
Overall white with red and silver striping, paint still shines, always hangared!
Overall tan leather seating in good condition, new easy clean vinyl flooring installed 2015, coordinated sidewalls and headliner.
For more information, please contact Wipaire:
Toll Free: 1-877-414-6825