2015 Boss 182 Amphibious Conversion
Rare opportunity to own a spectacular Boss 182 Conversion! Highest performing 182 available, with ported and polished 340 hp Lycoming IO-580 engine upgrade, Hartzell’s carbon fiber Trailblazer composite prop, Wipline 3000 amphibious floats, with 3,500 lbs gross weight, Wipaire-exclusive laser gear advisory, Garmin GTN-750 touchscreen and custom Boss 182 paint scheme by Wipaire. Cruise at 130 knots true, climb at over 1,000 fpm at full gross—nothing compares to the Boss! Easy import to United States.
|Make & Model:||Cessna 182|
343 Hrs Since Conversion
1,993 Hrs SNEW
343 Hrs SNEW
Factory New Lycoming -580 Engine -340 HP
Ly-Con Ported and Polished
High flow exhaust system, newly designed heavy-duty engine mount, ram air direct flow intake
343 Hrs SNEW
Hartzell Trailblazer Carbon Fiber 82”
Modifications & Conversions
- Wipline 3000 Amphibious Floats with Exclusive Laser Gear Advisory
- Gross Weight Increase to 3500 lbs.
- Structural Wing Upgrade with Wing Stall Fences, Expanded Weight & Balance Envelope
- Lycoming IO-580 Engine – Ported and Polished by Ly-Con 340 hp!
- Whelen LED Beacon/HID Landing/Taxi Lights
- Micro Aerodynamics Vortex Generators
• Garmin GTN 750 Nav/Com/GPS/MFD/WAAS Touch Screen Technology
• PS Engineering 8000B Audio Panel
• King KAP 140 Auto Pilot w/ Altitude Preselect
• Standby King KX 165 Nav/Com
• Garmin 327 Digital Transponder
• Garmin GDL 88 Weather/Traffic (TIS)
• Complies w/ ADS-B In & Out Requirement – 2020 ready!
• 406 ELT Upgrade
• EDM 730 Glass Engine Monitor w/ Fuel Computer
• Wipaire-Exclusive Laser Gear Advisory
- Custom Boss 182 paint scheme by Wipaire, completed 2015. Overall Matterhorn White Featuring Nautical Blue, Black Onyx, and Diamond Beige.
- Overall tan interior w/ sheep skin pilot and co-pilot seats.