Alternative Method of Compliance to Canadian TCCA
Airworthiness Directive CF 2020-10
The Most Elegant & Affordable Cargo Door Egress Modification
Our soon to be released Cargo Door Handle modification improves passenger safety and satisfies Canadian TCCA Airworthiness Directive CF 2020-10.
When equipped with our modification the rear cargo door can be easily opened by passengers. This includes situations where the forward cargo door is blocked by the flaps.
The Best Solution for Your Stationair
- Lower total cost – less than $10,000 installed
- 1-Day installation
- One hand operation
- Open the rear cargo door while the forward door is blocked by lowered flaps
- No modification to forward door or window
- Does not scrape flap
- No wind noise
- Installed at Wipaire or in the field
- Optional forward door external handle
- Optional Co-Pilot Door for even greater safety