1. High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e.torrents)
- 2. Obscene or indecent speech or materials
- 3. Defamatory or abusive language
- 4. Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- 5. Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- 7. Hacking
- 8. Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
- 9. Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- 11. The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- 12. Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
- 13. Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
- 14. Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.
Access to the Service may be denied, blocked, suspended, or terminated by Wipaire at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, violation of these Terms of Service, actions that may lead to liability for Wipaire, disruption of access to other guests or networks, and violation of applicable local, state, and, or federal laws or regulations. Use of the Service shall not be construed as creating a relationship of any kind between Wipaire and any user of the Service.
These Terms of Service shall be governed, interpreted and construed according to the laws of the state of Minnesota.
By clicking the ACCEPT button at the bottom of this page, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to this Policy.