Learn About Careers With Wipaire
Wipaire provides a comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
These benefits include:
- Medical insurance with two plan options & vision coverage
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance benefit paid for by Wipaire
- Additional life insurance and supplemental insurance coverage
- Short term disability benefit paid for by Wipaire
- Long term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k plan with employer match
- Flexible Savings Account plan
- Education Reimbursement
No Typical DAy
From our staff and industry peers, you should know, there is nothing typical about a career in aviation.
Wipaire is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and all employees without regard to race, color, ethnicity, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability, citizenship status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or other classifications prescribed by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Acts (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Wipaire, please contact Human Resources at 651-451-1205 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Wipaire participates in the federal government’s E-Verify program. With all new hires, we provide the Social Security Administration and, when applicable, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Wipaire is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer: Women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.