The Wipline 2350 float is the perfect addition to your light aircraft. With outstanding performance and handling parameters, you are sure to find an all new sense of adventure! Each float has large storage hatches that measure 20-3/8” by 10-1/2” that reveal six cubic feet of storage capacity. Wipline’s main gear utilizes a ‘rubber doughnut’ shock strut, which means that there is no air or oil to worry about. Wipline’s nose gear is so well proven that it has now become the industry standard. Whether you want the versatility of the amphibian or the simplicity of the straight float, you’ll find the Wipline 2350 to be the best in the industry.
Features and Benefits
- Amphibious or seaplane floats available
- High bow buoyancy and a higher deadrise angle on our forward bottoms for improved handling in wind and choppy water
- Best nose and main gear on the market, proven in the field and imitated by competitors
- Non-skid coated, flat top decks for safety
- Enhanced safety with Wipaire’s exclusive Laser Gear Advisory system and gear position indicator on the float deck of amphibious floats
- Two large float hatches for gear, measuring 20 3/8″ by 10 1/2″ with 50 pounds carrying capacity each
- Aluminum skins and parts are laser cut and rivet holes are pre-punched so that replacement parts fit perfectly
Wipline 2350 Floats are available for installation on:
|Length – Seaplane||19'7" (5.97 m)|
|Length – Amphibian||19'11" (6.07 m)|
|Height – Hull||1'11" (0.58 m)|
|Width – Hull||2'5" (0.74 m)|
|Float Locker Capacity (each)||50 lbs (22.7 kg)|
|Displacement in Fresh Water|
|Amphibious Floats||2,432 lbs (1,103 kg)|
|Seaplane Floats||2,570 lbs (1,166 kg)|
|Amphibious Floats||2,702 lbs (1,226 kg)1|
|Seaplane Floats||2,855 lbs (1,295 kg)1|
|1) Per FAR 23.751with 80% reserve buoyancy (2 floats)|
|Amphibian System Total Weight||468 lbs (212 kg)|
|Amphibian Exchange Weight||331 lbs (150 kg)|
|Seaplane System Total Weight||305 lbs (138 kg)|
|Seaplane Exchange Weight||168 lbs (76 kg)|
|Skyhawk Model||Gross Weight||Engine||Propeller|
|172A, B, C||2,450 lbs (1,111 kg)||Lycoming O-360 (180 BHP) / Lycoming IO-360 (180 BHP)||***|
|172D, E, F, G, H, I, L||2,500 lbs (1,134 kg)||Lycoming O-360 (180 BHP) / Lycoming IO-360 (180 BHP)||***|
|172I, K, L||2,500 lbs (1,134 kg)||To have Penn Yan Aero STC SA332GL||McCauley 1A200/DFA8243 FP|
|172M, N, P||2,550 lbs (1,157 kg)||Lycoming O-360 (180 BHP) / Lycoming IO-360 (180 BHP)||***|
|172M, N, P||2,550 lbs (1,157 kg)||To have Penn Yan Aero STC SA332GL||McCauley 1A200/DFA8243 FP|
|172Q||2,550 lbs (1,157 kg)||Stock||McCauley 1A200/DFA8243 FP|
|172R, S||2,550 lbs (1,157 kg)||Stock||McCauley 1A200/WFA8243 FP|
|F172D, E, F, G, H, K, L||2,500 lbs (1,134 kg)||Lycoming O-360 (180 BHP) / Lycoming IO-360 (180 BHP)||***|
|F172M, N, P||2,550 lbs (1,157 kg)||Lycoming O-360 (180 BHP) / Lycoming IO-360 (180 BHP)||***|
|FR172E, F, G, H, J, K||2,550 lbs (1,157 kg)||Stock||McCauley 2A34C203/90DCA-10|
|P172D||2,500 lbs (1,134 kg)||Stock||McCauley 1D200/OM9044|
|P172D||2,500 lbs (1,134 kg)||Lycoming O-360 (180 BHP) / Lycoming IO-360 (180 BHP)||***|
|R172K||2,550 lbs (1,157 kg)||Stock||McCauley 2A34C203/90DCA-10|
|175A, B, C||2,450 lbs (1,111 kg)||Stock||McCauley 1D200/OM9044|
|*** Propeller: McCauley 1A200/DFA 8243 FP, McCauley 1A200/WFA 8243 FP, Hartzell HC-C2YR-1BF/F8477-4 Constant Speed, Hartzell HC-C2YK-1BF/ F8477-4 Constant Speed|
Wipline 2350 Pricing
|Aircraft||Floats & Rigging||Installation||Total|
|Cessna 172 Series||$57,100||$33,400||$9,200||$5,100||$66,300||$38,500|
|Cessna 175 A, B, C||$57,100||$33,400||$9,200||$5,100||$66,300||$38,500|
|Maule M6-235, MX7 180/235/420||$57,100||$33,400||$9,200||$5,100||$66,300||$38,500|
- All amphibious floats include landing gear advisory system.
- Float rigging and FAA STC paperwork included.
- Call for discount details if the aircraft has seaplane modifications previously installed.
- Product installation assumes standard factory aircraft. Non-standard aircraft may be subject to additional installation charges
- Float paint option:
- Overall base color to match aircraft is included.
- Two trim colors to match scheme of aircraft is included.
- Additional trim colors quoted per color and paint scheme.
- Complex paint scheme, inboard and bottom painting of floats, please call for pricing.
- Paint information and paint scheme will be requested at the time of deposit. If paint colors are not provided, we will match colors to the best of our ability, but will not guarantee 100% match or a definite delivery date.
- Customer choice of polyurethane or silver-gray submersion paint is included. There is no paint warranty for polyurethane floats stored in water for extended periods.
Cessna 172 & 175
- Install prices assume a factory float kit and appropriate seaplane propeller are provided. A field installed factory float kit and seaplane propeller is additional and will be quoted separately.
- Installation price includes the cost of Wipline clamp-on rear fuselage fittings and Maule ventral fin.
Prices in U.S. dollars, FOB St. Paul, Minnesota, USA, and are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include taxes, duties or tariffs. They also may vary if custom work is required or requested.
Effective for floats quoted after December 1, 2017.