Highest performing amphibious 182 available! The most powerful factory new engine conversion available, ported and polished by Ly-Con pushing out 340 HP, this is a show stopper. On top of the +100 HP engine upgrade, the gross weight has been increased to 3,500 lbs, a 400 lb gross weight increase. This gross weight increase is paired with a HUGE expansion of the CG envelope, top-of-the-line performance allowing for 1,000 fpm climb rate fully loaded at 3,500 lbs! Experience 130 knts true, with a custom new Boss paint scheme, upgraded interior and avionics suite! All Boss conversions offer factory corrosion proofing, stainless cables and far more modern airframes!
0 Hrs TT
NEW Lycoming IO-580 Engine – 340 HP Ly-Con Ported and Polished High-Flow Exhaust System
Newly Designed Heavy-Duty Engine Mount Ram Air Direct Flow Intake
EDM 730 Glass Engine Monitor w/ Fuel Computer
0 Hrs TT
NEW Hartzell Trailblazer Carbon Fiber Propeller
• NEW Wipline 3000 Amphibious Floats
• Gross Weight Increase to 3,500 lbs
-Wing Structural Modifications with Stall Fences
-Improved W&B Envelope
• NEW Lycoming IO-580 Engine Ported and Polished by Ly-Con – 340HP!
Custom Avionics Suite
• Garmin GTN 750 GPS/MFD/COM/NAV/WAAS Touch Screen Technology
• PS Engineering 8000B Audio Panel
• King KAP 140 Auto Pilot w/ Altitude Preselect
• Garmin 327 Digital Transponder
• Garmin GDL 88 Weather/Traffic (TIS)
-Complies w/ ADSB In & Out requirement
• 406 ELT Upgrade
• Standby King KX 165 Nav/Com
• EDM 730 Glass Engine Monitor w/ Fuel Computer New Smart Laser Gear Advisory (when available)
Updated tan interior w/ new flooring, and sheep skin pilot and co pilot seats!
Overall Matterhorn White with 2015 Boss 182 paint scheme, featuring Nautical Blue, Black Onyx, and Diamond Beige Metallic
Prices are in U.S. Dollars, and are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include taxes, duties or tariffs. The accuracy of the above specifications are only offered as to the best of our knowledge at the time. Aircraft is subject to prior sale and/or removal from the market. Aircraft to be sold “as is, where is.” All specifications and representations of the aircraft are subject to verification by the buyer before purchase.