The new carbon fiber composite Hartzell Trailblazer series 84″ propeller is available for Cessna T206H models in both landplane and seaplane configurations. Benefits of the Trailblazer propeller include a significant weight reduction, improved take-off performance and no RPM limitation. This propeller is truly a powerhouse that will help you get the best performance possible out of your Cessna T206H.
- Durable, field-replaceable nickel cobalt leading edge
- Nickel erosion screen for foreign object damage protection
- Thinner blade with a wider chord for improved performance
- Designed to be quieter than comparable propellers
- Carbon fiber composition is 5-10x stronger than natural fiber propeller cores
- 19.2 lbs lighter than the Hartzell aluminum floatplane prop
- 8.9 lbs lighter than the McCauley landplane prop