Available for the Cessna 182, Cessna 185 and Cessna 206!
Ready for a prop upgrade? Maybe the Hartzell Trailblazer carbon fiber composite propeller is just what you’ve been missing! Benefits of the Trailblazer propeller include a significant weight reduction, improved take-off performance and no RPM limitation. This propeller is truly a powerhouse that will help you get the best performance possible out of your aircraft.
- Durable, field-replaceable nickel cobalt leading edge
- Nickel erosion screen for foreign object damage protection
- Thinner blade with a wider chord for improved performance
- Designed to be quieter than comparable propellers
- Carbon fiber composition is 5-10x stronger than natural fiber propeller cores
The Trailblazer prop pulls hard and really performs. It’s an improvement in every regard, from weight to thrust to climb performance, and that makes it a great prop for any performance application, whether on floats or wheels. Its shape and design also make it a quiet prop, which keeps your neighbors happy.
Trailblazer for the Cessna 182
- 20 lbs (9 kg) lighter than the Hartzell aluminum prop
- 30% decrease in water take-off at full gross and 17% decrease on land
- 10% increase in rate of climb when compared to a traditional metal Hartzell propeller
Trailblazer for the Cessna 185
- 14.6 lbs lighter than the Hartzell metal 80″ prop (model: PHC-C3YF-1RF/F8468A-6R)
- 3.1 lbs lighter than the McCauley 80″ prop (model: D3A34C401/90DFA-10)
Trailblazer for the Cessna 206
- 19.2 lbs lighter than the Hartzell aluminum floatplane prop (model: HC-F3YR-1RF/F8468-2R)
- 8.9 lbs lighter than the McCauley landplane prop (model: B3D36C432/80VSA-1)
- 8% reduction in ground roll and water run compared to a metal floatplane propeller (as tested on a Wipline 3450-equipped T206H)
- 5% increase in climb and removes the RPM limitation