SOLD-The extensive conversion of this Aircraft was completed in 2012. It has only 347 Hrs SMOH and 104 Hrs SPOH with many modifications, new hardware and equipment added. This is a beautiful and high quality Aircraft! Located at KSGS in South Saint Paul, MN and worth coming to see. To own this historic Aircraft contact us today.
13661 Hrs TT
347 Hrs SMOH
Pratt Whitney R-985 O/H performed Covington 03/2008
104 Hrs SPOH
3 Blade Hartzell
OH performed 01/2012
• Sealand Alaskan Aircraft Sales Cabin Extension
• Lifetime Wing Struts Installed 2012
• Sealand tip Tanks
• Holmes Extended Engine Mount
• Alaska Door
• Wipaire GW 5600 lbs
• Jasco Alternator System
• Aspen EFD 1000
• Garmin GNS 430 GPS/Localizer/Glideslope
• EI MVP – 50 Glass Engine Monitor
• STEC Auto Pilot w/Yaw Trim ST 476 Roll Steering
• Garmin SL30 Nav/Com
• Technisonic TDFM-136A VHF Transceiver
• Garmin GTX 330 Transponder
• Kannad 406 ELT
• Alaska Aircraft Sales Instrument Panel Modification
• Modernized Dash: New Electrical Switches and Circuit Breakers, ACS Keyed Magneto Switch
• Seaton Panel Light Dimmer
• Powder Coated Instrument Panel
• Custom interior and seating with grey cloth seats, matching sidewalls and flooring. Shoulder harnesses for every seat including the third row seats. Added new seat fittings and hardware in floor and refurbished front and middle flooring.
• LED lighting throughout the interior.
Overall Matterhorn White and Yellow w/Maroon striping. Painted in 2012.
Prices are in U.S. Dollars, and are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include taxes, duties or tariffs. The accuracy of the above specifications are only offered as to the best of our knowledge at the time. Aircraft is subject to prior sale and/or removal from the market. Aircraft to be sold “as is, where is.” All specifications and representations of the aircraft are subject to verification by the buyer before purchase.