Wipline 6100 Pricing
|Aircraft||Floats & Rigging||Installation||Total|
|de Havilland DHC-2 Mk I||$216,900||$11,100||$228,000|
|de Havilland DHC-2 Mk III||$244,100||$12,400||$256,500|
|Pilatus PC-6 B2/H4||$246,100||$17,600||$263,700|
Call for Pricing on the 6100 Straight Floats - Only 2 Sets Left
- All amphibious floats include landing gear advisory system.
- Float rigging and FAA STC paperwork included.
- Call for discount details if the aircraft has seaplane modifications previously installed.
- Product installation assumes standard factory aircraft. Non-standard aircraft may be subject to additional installation charges
- Float paint option:
- Overall base color to match aircraft is included.
- Two trim colors to match scheme of aircraft is included.
- Additional trim colors quoted per color and paint scheme.
- Complex paint scheme, inboard and bottom painting of floats, please call for pricing.
- Paint information and paint scheme will be requested at the time of deposit. If paint colors are not provided, we will match colors to the best of our ability, but will not guarantee 100% match or a definite delivery date.
- Customer choice of polyurethane or silver-gray submersion paint is included. There is no paint warranty for polyurethane floats stored in water for extended periods.
de Havilland MK I and MK III
- Ventral fin and finlet kit are included in the float price.
Prices in U.S. dollars, FOB St. Paul, Minnesota, USA, and are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include taxes, duties or tariffs. They also may vary if custom work is required or requested.
Effective for floats quoted after February 1, 2017.