Wipline Model 13000 floats are performance oriented to provide low maintenance and high-reliability for series 100, 200 and 300 (short nose and long nose) de Havilland DHC-6 Twin Otter aircraft. Efficient fluted bottoms accommodate a wide range of water conditions. Deadrise angle contour from bow to step is designed for rough water versatility and heavyweight takeoff performance.
Hull components are etched, alodined and epoxy primed before assembly, assuring that there is no exposed bare metal. All mechanical components are stainless cad-plated steel and anodized aluminum. The nose gear features a full-caster wheel mounted on a composite nose spring, which retracts into the float nose to provide a dock bumper.
Whether you are flying to a peaceful getaway, or on a mission to remote corners of the world, Wipline 13000 floats will deliver you, your passengers and your payload with ease.
Wipline 13000 Floats are available for installation on:
Wipline 13000 Pricing
|de Havilland DHC-6 Twin Otter
Back to Top
- All amphibious floats include landing gear advisory system.
- Float rigging and FAA STC paperwork included.
- Call for discount details if the aircraft has seaplane modifications previously installed.
- Product installation assumes standard factory aircraft. Non-standard aircraft may be subject to additional installation charges
- Float paint option:
- Overall base color to match aircraft is included.
- Two trim colors to match scheme of aircraft is included.
- Additional trim colors quoted per color and paint scheme.
- Complex paint scheme, inboard and bottom painting of floats, please call for pricing.
- Paint information and paint scheme will be requested at the time of deposit. If paint colors are not provided, we will match colors to the best of our ability, but will not guarantee 100% match or a definite delivery date.
- Customer choice of polyurethane or silver-gray submersion paint is included. There is no paint warranty for polyurethane floats stored in water for extended periods.
- Wide step upgrade (cargo door steps only, includes nonskid) - $575.
- Beaching gear for seaplane floats (Kit 1003728 includes: 2 - Main Gears / 2 - Stern Gears) - $36,650 - Call for lead time.
- Baggage compartments and doors - $6,300 upgrade.
Prices in U.S. dollars, FOB St. Paul, Minnesota, USA, and are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include taxes, duties or tariffs. They also may vary if custom work is required or requested.
Effective for floats quoted after February 1, 2017.