SOLD: 1979 Cessna U206G Amphibious
1979 U206G amphib 206 on the most desired amphibious floats, Wipline 3450’s. Wipaire’s Co-Pilot door already installed, updated Garmin 530 GNS, STEC 50 w/ Altitude, JPI 700 engine monitor, modernized paint & interior, ready for a new home!
|Make & Model:||Cessna 206|
3,173 Hrs TT
IO-520 757 Hrs SFRM
130 Hrs SNEW
3 Blade McCauley Prop
Modifications & Conversions
- Wipline 3450 Amphibious Floats
- Co-Pilot Door
- Soros Pilot/CoPilot Fresh Air Vents
- Rosen Visors
- Bracket Airfilter
- Original Landplane gear (Upgraded Cleveland Wheels & Brakes)
- Garmin GNS 530 Nav/Com/GPS
- STEC 50 Auto Pilot (w/ Altitude Hold)
- Garmin 150 GPS
- King KX 155 Nav/Com
- King KR 87 ADF
- King KT 76A Transponder w/Mode C
- King 525A H.S.I.
- King KMA 24 Audio Panel plus Sigtron 4 place intercom
- WX900 Stormscope
- Digital Tachometer
- Lake & Air Gear Advisory
- Bose Headset Interface
- EDM 700 Engine Monitor w/ Fuel Flow
Updated Paint in mid 90’s, overall off white and maroon striping, hangered and well maintained.
Interior: Modernized with grey cloth interior with coordinated grey & maroon.
Annual Completed 08/2015 / This loved and well maintained Aircraft has been privately operated for the past 20 years. The first Airframe log was lost during legal actions however, tach time, total time and no damage history were all verified at this time. All log since, are complete.