Single Point Fueling for the Quest Kodiak
Outfit your Kodiak with Wipaire’s single point fueling system and save time. Adding single point fueling capability makes your fuel stops at airports simpler, safer and faster. This modification enables your Kodiak to be fueled by standard fueling trucks at ground level removing the requirement for tall ladders and filling tanks individually. Reduce your fueling time so you can get on to your destination faster!
- Available on floats or wheels
- Compatible with G1000 or resistive fuel systems
- Easy to use digital touch screen control panel
- High precision fuel measurement controls
- Electronic fuel level monitoring for reliable fuel top off
- Measure fuel in gallons, liters, kilograms or pounds
- Master power not required to fuel
- Pilot does not need to be present during refueling
- Eliminate the risk of TKS anti-ice system or wing damage from over-the-wing fueling
Single Point Fueling Specifications
|Installation Weight||36 lbs (16 kg)|
|Refueling Rate||45 gal/min at 40 psi|
|Power Requirement||5 amps DC|
|Install Location||– Control in the step area of the baggage compartment near the aft left hand door.
– Nozzle is just aft of the left hand aft door.